Friday, March 2, 2012

Don't Take Ourselves Too Seriously

As far as I can remember, I always to be a silly girl. Because they said i was too careless for anything. Staying calm might be hard for me this month I know, it's important to know when to play hard to get take it easy. Huuft thinking about how I can pass this month, make me lightheaded and dizzy anytime.
Then on this occasion I made a new illustration as well. Hey, but you should know upfront, this is not about love story.
Don't Take Ourselves Too Seriously
One thing I have to experience is "Don't Take Ourselves Too Seriously".

my new twitter background
Look at this! i changed my twitter background with my new illustration "Don't Take Ourselves Too Seriously", isn't it funny?


And for last part, you know? I was take a picture of me when i coloring the illustration.





Seeing stupid face on this illustration was inspired by myself. The real me.

3 comments:

  1. wow you're so creative! i love it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how this illustration was inspired by your pretty face :)

    (Thanks for your always kind comments on my blog.)

    ReplyDelete