Friday, March 22, 2013

Live high Pinneloppe !

Hi my lovely readers, how are you today? hope you got a happy day.
Okay, I'm sorry to lost contact with this blog for a moment.

Um... okay, but from now I promise to be more creative. Not just for my illustration but, for all things. My live, my skill, my hobbies, etc. Be creative!


and Taraaaa!!! you see? now i fall in love with "Paint" style to make illustration. The dinosaur (if you realized it) name is "Pinneloppe (with double N and double P). Okay she always shout..."Love me, please..Love me! huhh..nobody needs me." with her mad face :|

But i always tell her, "Live high Pinneloppe! Taking it easy.. i love you, and you know that. I do and always will" :D

So be happy Pinneloppe!!

ps: thanks for all friend, especially for you Pinneloppe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment