Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vanilla Twilight

Hi guys! Have you ever been to Kalimantan? Yes,It's one of Indonesia Island. 2 months ago, i have traveled on other city in Kalimantan. That morning, In breaking dawn, i must took a ship (um.. i means Ferry boat) to go back to my city.It is one of the best I have ever experienced. What a beautiful view that I have seen from there and certainly, not forget to capture the view. So I'll share some pictures, but not good enough because are pictures taken with my camera phone and it's not retouched . And here we go...



Look at the place, and you will see beauty that fills the eye and warms the heart. Aren't it? And I don't know why, but every i have see that pictures i will always remember one of Owl city songs"Vanilla Twilight". I love that song.



- I'll taste the sky and feel alive again -

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sky! So inspiring!! Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome natsumi :)
      I still have much to learn.

      Delete