Sunday, February 19, 2012

What happened in under the sea now?

Hi guys, Today I want to see the sea out there. I want kick up some noise,but it's been raining all day. Think i need something to cheer me up on a gloomy day?, I try to imagine something about under the sea. I ask to myself, What happened in under the sea now??, I find it very easy to create a illustration in my mind. I close my eyes and I've seen a human with shark's head (?). Some fish blow bubbles. A frog sitting on a rock (what??). And I've seen my greates enemy, The Octopus. Always remember, “Don’t leave your fish with an octopus (because it might is liable to eat ANYTHING including a HUMAN BEING.). HHhaaha.. And now  want to let you now that now I make a new illustration about under water. Now I'm happy, or at least I look like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment